Christmas eve at my parents house was pretty quiet this year. My family is spread out all over the country, and most of them stayed home this year. It was pretty sad, we missed them a lot. But we still had fun! We got to celebrate with my Mom and Dad, Matt, Stacie, Jack, Dave and Sarah. Of course we had amazing food provided by my mother! Then we did our traditional nativity play. After that, much to Ty's delight, it was bedtime. He had been asking to go to bed since we got there. Once the kids were in bed, we did the Santa thing. Sarah was my hero and helped me put together the train table for the boys. We stayed up until 2 am working on that and watching a movie. It was a lot of fun! I'm sad it is all over.
The Nativity
Joseph, Mary and the Donkey. Apparently Joseph thought he needed the donkey more than Mary.
Our little Wise Man.
Our Shephard and Sheep.
Cute curly haired sheep.
Joseph, Mary and the Donkey. Apparently Joseph thought he needed the donkey more than Mary.
Our little Wise Man.
Our Shephard and Sheep.
Cute curly haired sheep. The Christmas Jammies

I didn't think Ty would be that excited about opening pajamas, but he loved them.
The lil stinkers wouldn't look at me. Christmas Morning
Ty opening his fire truck
Cody figuring out how to open a present without big brothers help this time.
We had a hard time pulling Cody away from the train, he just played with that all morning. Jack Photo Shoot

I got a lot of pictures of Jack, but that is because I think he is so cute! I thought these two pictures were adorable. The first one is hilarious! He wasn't too happy about my camera in his face.
2 comments:
I haven't ever seen Jack, he is a cutie! Looks like a Crosby! Christmas PJ's are the best, and so is getting ready for Christmas morning the night before.
Ah, so sweet. Those little stinkers are sure cute. We sure missed all of the other family members!!!!! Here's to Christmas '09.
Post a Comment