Thursday, May 31, 2007

So much to blog, so little time

Well, it has been quite a while since I have updated this blog with the happenings in the Thompson family. Now I have so many things to write about, it is overwhelming. One day I will get the hang of blogging on a regular basis. So until then, get ready for a lot of updates. First things first. TAX SEASON IS OVER!!!!! HOORAY!!!! We have done a lot of partying since then. Our first adventure was to go to Kamas to see our horses. They were feeling quite neglected. Ty had a blast playing with the baby horses, throwing rocks in the water, and going for a horseback ride with his Daddy. The weather was beautiful too. I couldn't ride seeing as I was 7 months pregnant. But it was fun watching Ryan and Ty. Here are a few pictures of our fun day in Kamas. Here is Ty throwing rocks in the pond. He could do this all day if I let him. It makes me nervous because he is not afraid of the water at all.

Ty got up close and personal with the little baby horses. They are both such curious little things. Ty is giving the baby a kiss in this picture. It was pretty cute.
Here are Ryan and Ty out for a little ride. Ty loves to go riding, but he doesn't last very long. Ryan is hoping that will change because he has lots of plans for him and Ty and the horses.

Here is a very happy boy after a fun day at the horses. Even after all that playing, Ty still threw a fit when it was time to leave.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad to see your new blogs! And I'm glad for you that tax season is over! I hope you have a fun summer, or should I say HAGS!