Thursday, May 31, 2007

San Diego Trip

For our next adventure, we headed off to San Diego. We decided we wanted to take a trip before we had the baby, and before Ty turned two and it would cost more money to travel. So, the day after tax season ended, we were on a plane to San Diego. Our first stop was to the San Diego Zoo. Ty loves the zoo! This place is huge and it is a little overwhelming to try and walk around. Ty's favorite part was the petting zoo where he learned to head butt from the goats. There were two goats who kept head butting each other. Ty thought it was funny so from then on he walked up to all the goats and head butted them, until one of them knocked him over. It wasn't so fun after that. Here he is getting ready to give this goat a little bump.
The next day we spent at Sea World. I think that Ryan and I ended up having more fun than Ty. Ty was really good the whole day, but he wasn't very interested in any of the shows. His favorite part of Sea World was the little moving escalator in the shark exhibit. We had to go on that about ten times that day, and he still talks about it to this day. Unfortunately I didn't really take pictures at Sea World, we used our video camera instead. So I will have to learn how to put a video on from that.
I did take this picture of Ty because his outfit matched the flowers. He wouldn't cooperate for the picture though. He has become a little stinker about smiling.

Our last stop in San Diego was to the Wild Animal Park. This was our third day there and Ty was starting to fall apart. He did really well at the zoo and sea world, but he fell apart here. So we didn't get to spend much time there. We will have to make it our first stop next time. I did get a cool picture of a lion though. They didn't even look real because you got to be up so close to them. It was a little scary.


So that was our adventure in San Diego. We had a lot of fun, I just wish it had been a little warmer. I think it was warmer in Salt Lake that weekend than it was there. We can't wait to go back again though.

1 comments:

S said...

How fun! Jared and I have been wanting to go to San Diego, and since it's still 65 degrees up here, I bet it's hotter down there. You're pictures are so cute. Hey aren't you having your baby this week? Well, if you are good luck my friend!!