For those of you who don't know, Ryan and I are expecting. I am 18 weeks along, and our baby is due in June. Neither of us can stand not knowing what we are having, so as soon as we can find out, we go and have an ultrasound. We went to Fetal Studio on New Years Day and found out we are having another boy! I was shocked because my mom thought I was having a girl, and my mom is NEVER wrong. I am really excited to have two little boys though! So here is a picture of baby Cody.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
It's a........?
Posted by becca at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becca,
We are so excited for you guys. Now Noah will have a cousin to play with!
Kristine
Ryan got his wish another boy! We are really happy for you!
sasha
Post a Comment