Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas

We had such a fun Christmas. Minus the sinus infection that I got, everything went great! It was so much fun to have family in town. Ty became really good friends with his cousins Sam and Kira, and still asks about them every day. We talk about Sam, Kira, Uncle Matt and Aunt Stacie on a regular basis. We spent Christmas Eve at my family's house, where we kept up our tradition of acting out the nativity. Ty was very helpful with that. He ran around the room the whole time. Then Ryan, Ty and I opened up our traditional Christmas PJ's. That was the beginning of Ty's present opening, and he loved every minute of it.

This is Ty opening his very first present

He doesn't seem to excited about his pajamas. He really does like them though. Christmas morning we opened presents with my family. I got a Kitchen-Aid that I love, thanks mom and dad. Then we headed off to Ryan's parents. Ty's big present was waiting for him there, and I was really excited to see his reaction. We got him a Little Tikes climber, that had two slides and a tunnel. He went running in the house and as soon as he saw it, he got a huge smile on his face, and didn't stop playing on it until it was time to go.
I caught a picture of him the minute he saw his present. He was so excited! We are so thankful to all of our family for such a great Christmas and Holiday season. We are so lucky to live so close.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you about how Ty liked his big gift. What a cute reaction! You guys assembled it already? Isn't it rather large?

Kristine