We had a major snow storm in Salt Lake last Thursday. We got about 8 inches of snow at our house. It wasn't fun to shovel, but Ty had a blast playing in it. He got some new winter snow pants and boots so I decided to take him sledding, and see how he liked it. He loved it! I thought he might be scared, but he wasn't at all. As soon as we got to the bottom of the hill, he would say more. I got cold before he did, and so I had to take him home screaming for more sledding. Ryan was home when we got home, so Ty got a little more time out in the snow. We can't wait for another snow storm, so we can do it again.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Fun in the Snow
Posted by becca at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We're sad to have missed a really good storm while we were out there. Mike really wanted to take Kira sledding, too. I'm sure she would've loved it.
Kristine
Post a Comment