Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well, I did it!! I have had so much fun looking at other people's blogs, thinking how cute and creative they are, and I didn't have a lot of hope for myself. I have always longed to be creative, to be able to make cute scrapbooks for my family. To decorate my house cute, changing decorations with each season, but I just don't have it in me. However, I have been convinced by many bloggers that this is fool proof. So here I go. We'll see if it can even handle creativity impaired Becca.
I thought I would start with an update of the Thompson family. Ryan and I have just returned from a fishing trip to Alaska. I don't know if I can call it a fishing trip, because there were no fish this time. But it was fun anyway. The trip meant leaving Ty for the first time with Grandma and Grandpa. Ty is 16 months old now, and this is the first time we were away from him for more then a few hours. It was tough, but Grandma and Grandpa did a good job. Now Ryan is back to work. He is getting used to a new office and new co-workers after his transfer to Ogden. Ty and I are getting re-aquainted, since he apparently forgot me while I was gone. He cried when I took him from his Grandma. It took him a few days to realize he did in fact know me. Other then that, life is good at the Thompson home

Ty at 16 months

That is the only fish we could catch, a shark!!!!


No fish, but we saw lots of whales. This humpback came within 50 yards of our boat! It was cool, but a little nerve racking.

I tried to find a picture of Ryan, but apparently we left him out of every picture. I'll get him next time. Finally, I finished my first blog. I am not going to lie, that was really hard!

0 comments: