Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Trim Up the Tree...

...with christmas stuff, like bingle balls and whofoo fluff...yes we have had a little too much Grinch this Christmas season. Ty liked to watch it, and then Cody for some reason or another became obsessed with it. He loves the songs from it, the Welcome Christmas and the Trim up the tree. You can stop him in his tracks by turning that song on. He has a special dance he does to it. That is for another post. Tonight we are trimming the tree. 


My camera died while we were picking out the tree, but it was lots of fun. The boys thought the best part was running around and hiding in the trees. We found a beautiful tree this year. Possibly the prettiest we have ever picked out. It took forever to get it home and up, so we had to wait to decorate it, which Ty was not to thrilled about. 

The boys were great helpers, especially Ty, he was really into it this year. We were all pretty excited to have Gage join us for our decorating party too. Cody and Gage are going to be good buddies someday soon. I think Cody chewed up more ornaments then he got on the tree, but he was a good helper. 





Gage liked to eat the ornaments too. I guess they look pretty appetizing. 

I thought these next two pictures were funny. Ryan always tries to divide the ornaments equally around the tree, but Ty had a different approach to decorating. He liked to group all the colors together. 

Our final product. To quote Ty, "It's beautiful!"

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh it IS beautiful! What a fun time of year. Oh, and I still can't get over what awesome pictures your camera takes. I want one so bad!

Alesha said...

How cute that they love the Grinch. I meant to get that out all season but kept forgetting! How far apart are Gage and Cody? 6 or 7 months? Um I think you should tell Gretchen to invite me to her blog!

Carol said...

You really are going backwards on your blog. Cute. I just took my tree down, and we're getting pictures of you putting yours up.

Emily N said...

SO cute. I love that picture with the tree in the foreground, and Cody in back. I also love Ty's decorating style. Cute cute! oh, and you are getting to be qutite the photographer. Beautiful pictures.

Heidi said...

I really miss having the beauty and smell of a real Christmas tree. With all of the traveling we've done over the holidays, we ended up going artificial. It's convenient, but not the same. Your tree really was beautiful! I also loved all the cute pictures of Cody and Ty and your family. Looks like your boys and mine share a love of trains--Santa brought us a train table, too!

GageThompson said...

I love that Gage and Cody are buds. Cody takes such good care of Little Ragers.

abo-bder said...



شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض

abo-bder said...


.
فنى تركيب