What is crazy about this is how fast these last five years have gone! September 24, 2003, Ryan and I were married. Now today we are celebrating our fifth anniversary. We have had some good times along the way. Here are a few highlights.......

The engagement
The wedding day
The honeymoon, where we apparently took NO pictures
Alaska-3 times!
Hawaii, twice
First baby
New mom
First family trip to Moab
Snowmobiling in Yellowstone
Lots of Lake Powell trips
One which resulted in us getting a new car
Our first house Lots of Utah games
Lots of baby horses and horseback riding
Adding our sweet little Cody
And endless amounts of yard work. It has not all been fun and games, there has been a lot of hard work too. We remember the highlights the best, and look forward to lots more playing! I love you Ryan! Happy Anniversary!
19 comments:
Congrats! You two are so cute - almost as cute as Ty and Cody! Here's to many more years! (Remember, you stepped on his feet first!)
Ah, shucks. Ain't you the cutest couple around? Just keep being cute and sweet to each other and we'll check your blog on your 60th anniversary.
Happy Anniversary you two! You guys are perfect for each other!
Congratulations!
What a great bunch of pictures! You've done a ton of stuff in 5 years! Happy Anniversary!
Wow that looks like a fun amazing 5 years! I don't think we have done as much in 12?! You are a gorgeous little family. Especially the Mama!
HAppy Aniversary~ I love recaps! That is funny that you feel like it has flown, I feel like I have been married forever, not in a bad way! Ü
You are such an attractivbe couple. I'm so glad we went to the gym that morning. Five years seems like such a long time- I guess we're almost there too. You've had a very eventful five years too. Congratulations tons!
What a cute post! I loved looking at all the fun pictures! Happy Anniversary you guys!
Happy 5! That was fun to see all that you guys have packed into those 5 years!
happy happiest anniversary!!! it was so nice seeing you guys...wish we lived closer.
Your pictures bring many memories to our minds. Thanks. We love you Becca. You are so good for Ryan. We miss you, Ryan, and the children (really Ty)I will send you a picture of the Nauvoo Temple. You need to include in in you blog. Your engagement occurred at a special place.
Happy 5 years! You guys are perfect for each other and I think you have the cutest little boys..Ty and Cody are adorable!
You cute little family. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. The time has flown by, and the older we get the faster it goes.
Yes Becca, you do have the perfect life. Happy anniversary. I was thinking about doing a recap of the last 7 years of Kristine and I, but it would look dismal compared to the 5 years you've had. Hope to see you guys soon.
Wow. Those look like some tasty treats. What a nice present! We're going to be 5 years in November.
You are too cute, i love your pictures, this is lysa, gretchens sister btw
Your post is so cute. It made me cry. Congratulations on 5 years! oxoxox
Post a Comment