Friday, February 16, 2007

The Bloody Nose



This is what I woke to find this morning. Poor little Ty. I don't know how he managed to get this, although I assume it was the ol' finger in the nose trick. When I first walked in the room I saw the blood on his sheets and I freaked out a little bit. Then Ty sat up with a big grin on his face, and despite his blood covered face, I knew he was alright. I think that he got the bloody nose before he even fell asleep the night before. He never made any noise to make me suspect something was wrong. I felt so bad! I don't know how, but he didn't seem to mind it at all. It was stuck on there pretty good. It took a bath to get

him all cleaned up.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Yuck! I'd be frightened, too. It's amazing what kids will put up with, eh?!

Emily said...

I used to get bloody noses all the time! Ah, memories. What a little trooper you have! I feel bad too when I get Abby from a nap and her face is covered in dry snot. Mmmm.