Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thanksgiving

I am so bad at taking pictures. I am making progress though. I used to forget the camera altogether, everywhere we went. Now I at least remember to bring it, I just forget to take pictures with it. I hope I can get better at that before Ty gets too old. So my point is that we had two wonderful Thanksgiving celebrations, and I have 1 picture to show for it.
Our first Thanksgiving dinner was with the Thompson family. We all got together Wednesday night. It was so much fun to have everyone there, and to eat such yummy food! Thank you to the Thompson family for such a fun night.
Next we headed up to Altamont, Utah to stay at a huge lodge and have Thanksgiving with my family. My brother Matt got married on the 22nd, so we had everyone in town this year, except for my cute little brother David who is on a mission in Atlanta, Georgia. We missed him! It is tradition in my family to have our big dinner on Friday, instead of Thursday. We used to go down to Kanab to visit my Grandma Crosby for Thanksgiving, and in order for everyone to have time to get down there, we would hold dinner off until Friday. So Ryan, Ty and I had two Thanksgiving dinners, and neither of them were on Thanksgiving day. We thought that was funny.
My 1 picture is of Ryan, Ty, my brother Marc and his son Sam, playing on one of the ponds outside the lodge. Sam and Ty got to be good buddies on that trip. It was fun to watch them play together! We had such a good time over the Thanksgiving holiday. (Well except for the BYU vs. Utah game, but that is another story.) We love to spend time with family and are so thankful that so many are close by!

1 comments:

Kristine said...

If it makes you feel any better, the only picture we took at the lodge was the one of Jacob!
Kristine